Maryland’s Residential Landscape Design Services
Designing and implementing a beautiful landscape requires experience, time, and a green thumb. If you lack any of these critical characteristics, the professionals at Palmar Landscaping are here for you. Our team is trained in horticulture and landscape design to help you create a distinctive look for your yard with all the features you want. We believe your yard should be an extension of your home, with elements that make it a perfect place to relax and entertain.
If you live in the Maryland or Washington, DC area, please contact Palmar Landscaping to schedule your free residential landscape design consultation!
What Makes Palmar Landscaping Different?
While searching for a landscape designer in Maryland, you look for features that set different companies apart. Here are the qualities that make Palmar Landscaping great to work with:
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- Our team is comprised of horticulture and landscape design experts.
- Our prices are competitive, upfront, and honest.
- We always put our customers first.
- We offer free design consultations.
- Our customers remain in direct contact with our company owner.
- We guarantee speedy project completion – often within 24 to 48 hours of your consultation.
Residential Landscape Design-Build Services
The perfect backyard oasis is comprised of hardscaping and softscaping features. We design and install elements that fit in both categories for comprehensive landscape design. This way, you have the convenience of working with a single company on your entire residential landscaping project.
Hardscaping is comprised of hard, inorganic materials. Our residential hardscaping services include:
- Decks, Porches & Patios: Most outdoor seating areas have a hard surface for furniture, such as wood, concrete, stone, or brick.
- Arbors & Pergolas: You might want to enjoy the shade and beauty of an arbor or pergola installed over your deck, porch, or patio.
- Fences: Installing a fence is critical for privacy and security.
- Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits: If you like entertaining, your back yard isn’t complete without a fireplace or fit pit to provide light and warmth.
- Outdoor Kitchens & Grilling Stations: For barbecue lovers, no hardscape feature is more important than a custom outdoor kitchen or grilling station.
- Water Features: A fountain, koi pond, or waterfall could be perfect for creating a backyard oasis.
- Pools: The pool itself and the surrounding pavers comprise one giant hardscape feature in your yard.
- Walkways: Whether you prefer a winding concrete sidewalk or intricately paved walkway, we can design this hardscape to meet your needs.
- Retaining Walls: This is a vital feature if your property is situated on a slope. You can also install retaining walls for aesthetic reasons or to more prominently divide outdoor living spaces.
- Tennis Courts: If you have space and love the sport, why not install a tennis court in your back yard?
Softscaping is comprised of growing, living elements. Our residential softscaping services include:
- Shrubs & Trees: When shade and height variations are important to you, don’t go without shrubs and trees in your yard.
- Sod: Laying sod helps the landscape around your new home reach its full potential faster.
- Garden Boxes & Flower Beds: From raised garden boxes for growing vegetables to decorative flower beds, we can help get your garden started.
Palmar Proudly Services Maryland and Washington, DC Homes
Bring Your Yard to Life with Residential Landscaping in Maryland
Ready to take your first steps toward creating the yard of your dreams? If so, contact Palmar Landscaping today! We’re eager to meet with you and learn how we can put our skills to use designing your property.
To set up a free landscape design consultation, please contact us online or call 301-684-8130. We serve residential and commercial customers in Maryland and Washington, DC.