Residential Turf Installation
Artificial Turf Installers in Maryland & Washington, DC
Tired of your neighbors’ lawns looking greener, more luscious, and better than yours? Don’t have the time to give your lawn the TLC it deserves? The residential artificial turf installers at Palmar Landscaping can give you the yard of your dreams.
As a premier residential landscaper in Maryland and Washington, DC, call us at 301-684-8130 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation for your residential turf installation project.
How Maryland Homeowners Use Artificial Turf
Homeowners in the DMV install artificial turf for a variety of uses, including:
Front and back yards
Decks and balconies
Benefits of Artificial Grass
Synthetic or artificial grass provides many benefits for Maryland and DC area homeowners. Some of these advantages include:
- Low-maintenance: Artificial turf is an incredibly low-maintenance solution to real grass. Artificial turf does not require mowing, watering, fertilizing, or re-seeding.
- Cost-effective: Because artificial turf does not need to be watered it saves you money on your water bills during summer months. You also won’t spend money on fertilizer, lawn maintenance equipment (lawn mowers, string trimmers [weed whackers], etc.)
- Time saving: You no longer have to spend time mowing, fertilizing, weeding, or watering.
- Pet-friendly: Fertilizers, pesticides, and other chemicals are frequently required for routine upkeep on your real grass. However, artificial turf is pet-friendly and will not result in your furry friends catching an illness due to unwanted chemicals.
- Heat-resistant: Artificial turf typically stays 15 to 20 degrees cooler than regular grass.
Turf for Front and Back Yards in Maryland & DC
Your lawn will be green and full year-round, eliminating browning, unwanted grass clippings, and unattractive front yards for neighbors to look at.
Turf for Patios, Decks & Balconies
Local homeowners are installing synthetic turf on patios, decks, and balconies to make barbecuing and lounging more comfortable.
Turf for Pool Areas
Artificial turf is water-resistant and ready to be installed around your pool area. Eliminate rough concrete, slippery epoxy surfaces, and uncomfortable wood planks and install artificial turf for your pool areas instead.
Request a Free Estimate for Artificial Turf Installation in Maryland & Washington, DC
Contact us online or call 301-684-8130 for a free, no-oblbigation consultation for your residential artificial turf installation project in Maryland or Washington, DC.