Maryland Hardscape Design & Landscaping
When designing the landscape for a commercial or residential property, hardscaping is a major element to consider. As opposed to the softscape aspects of your yard – which include living grass, flowers, and trees – the hardscape describes any constructed features.
The amount of hardscaping you include in your project is completely up to you. If you need assistance coming up with a design, the specialists at Palmar Landscaping can help you evaluate your needs and create a plan to add the hardscaping features you want for a functional, beautiful yard.
To schedule a free hardscape design consultation in the Maryland or DC area, please contact Palmar Landscaping today!
Why Add Hardscaping to Your Yard?
At first, you may argue against hardscapes because you want to enjoy being surrounded by nature when you go outside. However, hardscaping doesn’t detract from the landscape – rather, it adds to it and helps you enjoy your time in the yard even more. Here are the benefits hardscapes provide:
- Increased privacy: A wooden fence or stone wall interrupts sightlines to protect your property from prying eyes. Even within your yard, retaining walls, gazebos, and other structures create secluded areas with the privacy you crave.
- Expanded living area: Paved outdoor surfaces provide a place to set furniture. Pergolas and awnings provide shelter from the sun and rain so you can spend more time outside despite the weather. Adding an outdoor kitchen, fit pit, or even a pool creates a living space beyond the confining walls of your home.
- Protection for softscapes: Paved walkways through high-traffic areas keep people off the grass so it can flourish. Then, retaining walls address steep grades so plants can grow in areas that would otherwise experience severe soil erosion.
- Reduced maintenance: The more hardscaping you include on your property, the less grass you must maintain. Gravel, pavers, and patios don’t require watering or mowing, which means you spend less time caring for your yard and more time enjoying it.
What do you have in mind for your back yard or the green space around your commercial property? Here are some of the hardscape features we can construct for your home or business:
- Arbors & Pergolas
- Decks, Porches & Patios
- Water Features
- Pool Landscaping
- Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits
- Outdoor Kitchens & Grilling Stations
- Pavers & Walkways
- Retaining Walls
What Makes Palmar Landscaping Different?
We know you have many options for installing a new deck or paved walkway, but we’re confident you’ll love working with Palmar Landscaping on your upcoming project. Here’s what makes us different:
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- Our employees have years of experience constructing hardscapes.
- Our prices are competitive, upfront, and honest.
- We put our customers first to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- We offer free design consultations and project quotes for every client.
- We provide direct contact with the company owner for the best possible results.
- We complete projects quickly – often within 24 to 48 hours of your consultation – to minimize disruptions on your property.
Contact Hardscaping Experts in Maryland & Washington, DC
With our free, no-obligation consultations, you can get your project started today without risk. Meet with us to learn how we can transform your back yard or commercial green space with the addition of a fireplace, pergola, or patio.
To schedule a free hardscape design consultation, please contact Palmar Landscaping online or call us at 301-684-8130. We serve commercial and residential customers in Maryland and Washington, DC.