Commercial Landscape Maintenance in Maryland & Washington, DC
Your landscaping requires regular maintenance. If you neglect it, your commercial property will become overgrown and unattractive, which is unacceptable when you’re trying to make a good impression on customers. Since you’re busy running your business, you probably don’t have the time or expertise to maintain your landscape yourself.
That’s where Palmar Landscaping enters the picture. We are a licensed and insured company that provides commercial landscape maintenance to customers in the Maryland and Washington, DC areas. To learn more about us, or to schedule services, please contact us today!
Commercial Landscape Maintenance Services
Your commercial property is likely comprised of several features, from trees and shrubs to a sweeping lawn and garden bed. Fortunately, with our comprehensive landscape maintenance services, we have you covered! Here’s a look at the different types of services we offer our commercial customers in Maryland and DC:
- Lawn Mowing & Edging: Healthy grass requires regular mowing and edging, especially during the growing season. A well-maintained lawn is more aesthetically pleasing than an overgrown one. Plus, your grass stays healthier and more resistant to weeds and pests when you rely on Palmar Landscaping to take good care of it.
- Lawn Fertilization: Choosing the right timing and the proper mix of nutrients are essential components of successful lawn fertilization. Stop second-guessing yourself and leave this task to our professional landscapers for the best results.
- Lawn Aeration, Dethatching &Overseeding: Aerating your turf allows it to absorb more oxygen and nutrients. Dethatching ensures water reaches the roots to prevent brown patches. And overseeding increases grass growth in thinned areas for a lush, vibrant lawn. These tasks require the right timing and execution, which our team at Palmar Landscaping has mastered.
- Garden Bed Care: From planting new annuals and redefining garden bed edges in the spring to altering your irrigation system for better plant performance in the summer, our garden bed care services ensure beautiful flowers around your building’s perimeter.
- Tree & Shrub Care: Let our horticulture experts care for every tree and shrub on your property. We offer fertilization, pruning, and pest control for the trees and shrubs you want to keep, plus tree and stump removal to improve the appearance of your property.
- Mulching: Placing a layer of mulch in your garden bed and around trees helps to control weeds, reduce evaporation, maintain a more consistent soil temperature, and minimize soil compaction. Choose from organic mulch (wood chips, bark, straw, grass clippings) or inorganic mulch (stones, gravel, rubber, plastic) to achieve the look and performance you want.
- Weed Control: We provide a variety of techniques to keep crabgrass, dandelions, thistles, and other weeds out of your garden. Regular mowing, mulching, weeding, and applying pre-emergent herbicide keep your landscape free of unattractive weeds.
- Leaf & Debris Removal: Fallen leaves in autumn are an eyesore. If allowed to linger through the winter, they could start to decay and cause mildew problems. Palmar Landscaping can clear your property of leaves and other unattractive debris, and dispose of them properly to keep your landscape looking its best.
Schedule Commercial Landscape Maintenance in Maryland
Ongoing landscape maintenance is the best way to keep your property looking pristine and attractive. Even if your business has nothing to do with gardening, your customers will judge you based on the care you offer your landscaping.
When you’re ready to arrange commercial landscape maintenance for your property in Maryland or DC, contact Palmar Landscaping online or call us at 301-684-8130.